STEP1: Prepare required documents Required Documents
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Visa Application form
- 1 pc Colored Photo with white background ( 3.5cmx4.5cm) – already paste it on application form
- Bank Certificate
- Bank Statement of account for the past 3months
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of passport biopage (page 2)
- For Employed: ITR (Income Tax Return or Form 2316), Certificate of employment indicating leave of absence given /allowed, Pay slip for the last 3months
- For Self-employed: ITR (Income Tax Return or Form 2316) , DTI certificate, Mayor’s permit
- Only for those who travelled to an OECD member country: Photocopy the page of visa containing OECD member country*. (Original & Copy of valid visas and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years)
- Additional documents: If you want to include helpful documents to boost your chances of approval, it is highly encouraged. Example is a copy of your e-ticket/ return ticket, copy of your booked accommodation/ confirmed hotel reservations.
*If you travelled to an OECD member country before, your waiting visa period is only 3 working days. If not, regular waiting days are 5-7 working days. To see list of OECD member countries, click here
*TIP: to avoid hassle, bring all original copies of your documents plus photocopies of each
STEP 2: Submit completed requirements to the Korean Embassy (Open Mon-Fri , 9-11am only. No appointment system is needed)
Address: 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig city 1634, Philippines
- The Korean Embassy is located at the corner of Upper Mckinley Rd. and C5 Rd, right beside the British Embassy.
- From Guadalupe MRT Station or Market-Market, take the FTI-C5 jeepney. It will take 20 minutes from Guadalupe MRT Station and 7 minutes from Market-Market. From the Venice Piazza at Mckinley Hill, there is a free shuttle bus that will take you to Upper McKinely Rd.
- The ride will take about 10 minutes. The Embassy is within walking distance from the last Bust Stop at Mckinley Rd.
- When you take a cab/taxi, ask the driver to drop you off at the Korean Embassy at Mckinley Hill along C5 road, beside the British Embassy.
Q: Is there a visa fee that needs to be paid?
A: Visa is GRATIS or FREE of charge if you declare 59 days and below.
Q: Is Bank statement and Bank Certificate different documents?
A: Yes, They are separate documents. Bank certificate is a letter from the bank declaring that you indeed have an account with them. Bank Statement is documents showing that your account has been active for a duration of time, including the amount you have at the duration of that period.